IX International symposium on Telecommunications – BIHTEL 2012 will be held in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, during October 25-27, 2012.
Being the ninth in a series of biennial symposiums, BIHTEL 2012 – IX International Symposium on Telecommunications, will bring together researchers from academia and practitioners from industry active in the field of Telecommunications to discuss current development and future perspectives in Telecommunications technologies.
The explosive growth in telecom sector, coupled with rapid innovations is throwing up not merely technological but a whole lot of management, regulatory and socio-economic challenges.
BIHTEL 2012 will provide a venue for Telecommunications engineering practitioners, researches and educators to exchange ideas on recent research work, point out the directions for future research and seek collaboration opportunities on all aspects of Telecommunications technologies.
Solicited topics include, but are not limited to:
- Ad Hoc, Sensor & Cognitive Networks;
- Communication Theory;
- Communication and Information Systems Security;
- Communication Subsystems: Antennas, Power supply, Radio Techniques, Access Networks, Optical Networks and Systems;
- Education in Communication Engineering;
- Future Internet Networks;
- Management in Communication Systems & Networks;
- Modeling, Simulation, Communication QoS & Reliability;
- Next-Generation Networks, Communication Software Services and Multimedia Applications & IMS based Architectures;
- Signal Processing for Communications;
- Smart Grids;
- Wireless & Radio Communications & Networking.